Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Peace Out


Well, thankfully semester is about to come to an end. It has been a long one but I did enjoy this class at least. So far, being an English minor, I haven't found too many classes I have taken so far for it very helpful to me as a teacher. But I would have to say that I will take a lot of the ideas from the group and indy. teaches and the texts we had for this class into the classroom with me. I would like to give a shout out to my homies, group 2, and jen B. Group 2, there will be a jurassic park screening next week at my place, be there! And to Michele and Jen, the gang will still meet regularly :)

2 comments:

Michelle Randall said...

LOL! Thanks for the shout out! Sad to see this semester end, it's been fun and interesting. Thanks for being so cool all the time, can't wait to meet your puppy next week.

Shannon said...

haha. Nice picture. On a serious note, I'm glad that you found some things from this class to benefit you on your journey toward becoming a teacher. It's always my hope, as your instructor, to provide you all with some practical strategies for teaching--no matter what your teaching major may be. It was great having you in the class!